Gift Card Use, Terms, & Conditions
Bowdoin Store gift cards are the property of the Bowdoin Store.
Terms and conditions:
- Protect this card and treat it as you would cash.
- The value of the card will not be replaced if stolen, damaged or lost.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- This card may be used at the location displayed on the front of this card, and is redeemable in the store or by phone.
- Bowdoin's preferred textbook provider, eCampus.com, does not accept Bowdoin Store gift cards as a method of payment.
How to use this card:
- This card is redeemable for merchandise only.
- The balance will remain on the card until redeemed or depleted.
- Customers may request cash payment for card balances less than $5.00. This request must be made in person at the Bowdoin Store, located in David Saul Smith Union on the Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine.
About this card: This card is issued in accordance with the laws of the State of Maine. It has no expiration date.